Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"MY NAME'S BOND, YA KNOW, F****** JAMES F****** BOND, AWIGHT, YOU MUPPET?"


Has our favourite geezer found a soulution to the Bond producers' woes? He's actually talking a bit of sense here. I'd love to see a down-and-dirty Bond film, so who knows? Full marks for cheek, Danny...



Danny Dyer: I'd be cheap James Bond

Danny Dyer is offering to save the James Bond film franchise.
The Football Factory star is offering to play 007 himself, for a cheap fee, after news the Bond films are on hold because the studios are so deeply in debt.
Danny wrote in his Zoo magazine column: "It's a shame, because I really love the Bond films - but getting me in would help them right out - I'd do it for £200 a week."
He added: "There's a Facebook campaign for me to be the next 007 and I'm f***ing thrilled about it. That's a mad idea, but I think I could pull it out of the bag.
"You don't need £60m to make a film; most of mine are made for under one million. As long as you've got your star man and the right people around him, that's all that matters. F*** the CGI b******s - go back to the old school. Keep campaigning, lads - I won't let the side down."


Copyright © 2010 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

No comments: