Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Debut Blog

Hmmm. Just noticed I've had this blog for over 3 years, and ain't posted owt. Ok, here I am. Now then, what have I been up to? Well, this has been a BUSY year. Acted as 'lecherous businessman' in a music video for Scottish rock band To Catch A Thief. This involved me lying on my back on hard gravel with my arm in a puddle, on an old industrial estate in Radcliffe (near Bury) at one in the morning!! Lovely!
Saw my first, independently published, comic book in print in May. 'BORDERLINERS: Ceremony Of Innocence', written & drawn by me, with lettering (and original co-creating) by Chris Harvey. Got some great reviews from the likes of Bryan Talbot, Tim Perkins, Mike Collins, Liam Sharp, Gary Spencer Millidge, John Freeman, and the legendary Dez Skinn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drew 3 illustrations for a TV documentary on serial killers, and now awaiting news on a possible commission for a major graphic novel.

No comments: